Disneybounding has really become quite the rage over the past few years. We used to visit the parks and see a Disneybounding outfit once in a blue moon.
Our Disney Cruise even had a special day where everyone was Disneybounding. That being said, we gathered up some of the best Disneybound outfits to make your next Disney trip even more magical.
Disneybound Outfits and Ideas
Disneybound outfits are great for not only visits to the parks, but also for Disney’s Halloween events like Mickey’s Not so Scary Halloween or the Oogie Boogie Bash in California. So, let’s check out our favorite ideas.
Lucky – 101 Dalmations
One of the more prominently known puppies from 101 Dalmations, this look is more on the subtle side of dress up for those who might not be as into being a bold character.
Plus, these pieces are on trend and will definitely get a lot of wear after your park visit including this bag that’s only $5
This Disney Villain has just been replayed on the big screen as a fabulous punk fashionista.
She is definitely having her moment right now and would be a fun one to walk through the park wearing.
You will look ready to take a ride on a magic carpet in either of these two piece sets.
These accessories really polish off the look. Plus, the foldable flats are super convenient for traveling to and from the park.
There are so many fun ways to do this look, we could write a whole post on it. We love how simple, sweet and stylish this look is and how you can easily wear this into every day life.
The most recognizable Disney character of all. You might not be the only Disneybounder dressed as Mickey, but these pieces are some of the more unique finds to create this look.
This is a great Disneybounding outfit for all year long, but especially in those warmer months to keep you cool. The waterproof shoes are a plus too for the rides with the water elements.
This pumpkin queen ragdoll look really comes together when you use the waterproof eyeliner to do makeup stitches on your face and neck to show how you were patched together.
- Patchwork t-shirt dress
- Light blue tights
- White tube socks
- Doc Martens Platform Oxford
- Hair clips
- Black eyeliner
An Excellent Rapunzel Disneybound Example
This Rapunzel Disneybound outfit is from Fandom Fashionista . She put together a cute yet simplistic Disneybound outfit that wouldn’t break the bank.
Not only does the skirt make for super cute pictures, but it’s also very fun to twirl in! And you can add the finishing touch to your Rapunzel outfit with this Tangled Necklace!
Are you asking yourself is Disneybound outfits even allowed ?
Disneybound outfits means you wear an everyday outfit that resembles a Disney character. It’s subtle enough to be recognizable, but not an all out costume.
Disney Parks have some specific rules about what you are allowed to wear into the park. Anyone over the age of 14 isn’t allowed into the park wearing costume.
Here are some helpful rules about what is NOT acceptable:
- Costumes may not be worn by Guests 14 years of age or older
- Masks may not be worn by Guests 14 years of age or older (unless they are for medical purposes)
- Clothing with objectionable material, including obscene language or graphics
- Excessively torn clothing or loose fitting clothing which may drag on the ground and create a potential trip hazard
- Clothing which, by nature, exposes excessive portions of the skin that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment
- Clothing with multiple layers are subject to search upon entry
- Visible tattoos that could be considered inappropriate, such as those containing objectionable language or designs
- Bare feet
And they also clarified a point points that ARE indeed acceptable:
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords and tutus.
- Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- Masks of any kind may not be worn, except for medical purposes.
So as long you don’t pretend to be a cast member, you can get away with Disneybounding and join in on the fun. If you’re ready to shop, see the links below next to each outfit.
We chose the most affordable pieces we could find, and the best part is you can wear them in everyday life outside the park.
If you enjoyed this article on Disneybound outfits and ideas, you might also like:
Frequently Asked Questions about Disneybound Outfits
What are DisneyBound outfits?
DisneyBounding is a popular fashion trend where people dress up in outfits inspired by Disney characters, without actually wearing a costume.
DisneyBound outfits are creative and stylish ensembles that use everyday clothing items in colors and patterns that evoke the look and feel of a specific Disney character.
Why is it called Disney bounding?
The term “DisneyBounding” was coined by a blogger named Leslie Kay in 2011. She wanted to come up with a way to dress up in a Disney-inspired outfit without violating the strict costume rules of the Disney Parks.
The name “DisneyBounding” is a combination of “Disney” and “bounding,” which refers to the practice of jumping and leaping while wearing a fashionable outfit.
Pin-It For Later: 20 Amazing Disneybound Outfits you’ll love!
- The Best Epcot Breakfast- 11 Delicious Meals Around The World! - November 28, 2023
- The 15 Best Family Resorts In California - November 16, 2023
- Symphony of the Seas Review! [Our FAVORITE Royal Caribbean Ship] - November 15, 2023