Back to School season is here and with a family of five children, it is not easy for us to solve the Back to School routine. Between school pickups, multiple practices, and homework, it seems impossible to get on a good routine. My biggest struggle is figuring out mealtime during this chaotic season. Thus, there are many days where I find myself scrambling at the last minute to put together a quick meal. Luckily there are dinner to go solutions out there, like Applebee’s Carside To Go which takes the stress off of parents during this very busy season.
Dinner to go! Why we use Applebees Carside To Go for our Back to School Routine
One of the first things my husband does when school starts, is he breaks out the computer and pull up the family calendar. Everybody in the family has their phones connected to the family calendar so we always are on the same page. We enter in all the practice times, school pick up times, back to school nights and then try to divide and conquer. Some days of the week we have time to sit back and have a meal at home but, there isn’t always time to cook during the Back to School season sometimes we just need to grab dinner to go. Thankfully there’s always time for services like Applebee’s Carside To Go to save us on those busy nights.
On days where basically I am dropping off one kid at soccer and my husband is with another at swim, Applebee’s Carside To Go is an easy and convenient way to conquer mealtime during Back to School season. In fact, as I am writing this, we have two Back to School nights to attend to, so I think you know what we will be doing for dinner.
How does Applebees Carside To Go Service Work:
- There are three ways to order your Applebee’s Carside To Go order. Online, on the Applebees App, or by calling your local Applebee’s restaurant. The app is super easy to use so that is the route we go when we order dinner to go.
- When you select the Carside option, you’ll be asked to input your vehicle make, model and color to help the Applebee’s team locate your vehicle when you arrive.
- Once you arrive at the restaurant, park in the designated spots outside (you can’t miss the signs) and an Applebee’s team member will deliver your order. The first time I used the service I was shocked by how quickly a server was there to deliver the order.
Sometimes as a mom, it is nice to have a break from making dinner and Applebee’s has an extensive menu of delicious options, so there’s sure to be something for everyone in the family. Of course, my teenage boys love entrees like the triple bacon burger while Ella and I tend to be more on the pasta and salad side of the menu. And of course little miss Olivia loves her kid’s meals.
Right Now – Save $5 on your first Carside To Go Order!
Right now, Applebees has a coupon code to get $5.00 off your first Carside order of $25 or more. So, order online and use the code 5off25 to get $5 off of your first order of $25 or more.
Overall, this is a pretty great service for busy families. It is a nice break for mom and dad from having to prepare a meal and you end up with something that everybody truly enjoys.
How do you manage dinner on the go?
Let us know in the Comments
- Complete Tropical Vacation Packing List: Essentials for Sun and Sand! - February 16, 2024
- The EXACT Steps I Took To Balance My Hormones [and have my healthiest pregnancy at age 39] - February 13, 2024
- The Best Things To Do In Oahu with Kids [25 amazing activities] - February 10, 2024