Less Hunger. More Joy.
The kitchen is one of the happiest places in our house and probably the place where we spend the most time together. We love chatting about our days, creating new things together, and learning about the best ways to fuel our bodies. It’s also the place where we have some of the most important conversations as a family, like about how lucky we are to have a full pantry and fridge and how it’s important to help others who don’t.
Here’s How You Can Help
This program is really pretty simple, when you buy a participating item at Walmart, you will be helping your local food bank and someone in your community. How awesome is that?
Some of the Qualifying Items
One of the best things about this program is that the foods you will be buying to help out are household must-haves anyways. This means by purchasing food you would likely be buying anyway, you will be helping local food banks. Here are some of the participating items that you can add to your cart now! It’s that easy!
- My [25 Absolute] Favorite Live in the Moment Quotes!
- The Ultimate Guide to Saving Time & Money at Disney World E-Book
- Complete Tropical Vacation Packing List: Essentials for Sun and Sand! - February 16, 2024
- The EXACT Steps I Took To Balance My Hormones [and have my healthiest pregnancy at age 39] - February 13, 2024
- The Best Things To Do In Oahu with Kids [25 amazing activities] - February 10, 2024