*This post is in partnership with FAGE. All thoughts and opinions, as always, are 100% my own.
With the fresh start of a new year, I have been aiming to change the way I think about a lot of things. I want to enjoy life to the max while cultivating a more sustainable lifestyle for my family and I. Luckily one thing I won’t need to change up is my love for greek yogurt. Here’s why FAGE TruBlend is coming into 2020 with me!
- Life is busy & FAGE Greek yogurt is portable. Between five kids and work, we’re always on the go, but I promised myself that I would eat breakfast every morning this year. FAGE TruBlend kicks off my day on the right foot and gets my digestive system moving. Plus, I can carry it around the house with me in the morning while I make sure kid #1 brushed their teeth and kid #2 actually got out of bed.
- FAGE TruBlend has no sweeteners and no added sugar because life is sweet enough. I crave more of what’s real, and I know when I leave behind added sugar I feel 100% better. Speaking of 100%, FAGE TruBlend is also made completely of natural ingredients. Just the way I like it!
- FAGE TruBlend is made with milk from non-GMO fed cows. One of the big things our family has decided to focus on this year is buying higher quality dairy and meat. We’d rather spend the money and be putting real wholesome food into our bodies. Knowing that this yogurt is non-GMO makes me feel so good about not only putting it in my body but also my family’s.
- It’s the most creamy & delicious workout motivation. One thing I am implementing into my routine this year is afternoon workouts. I think it’s the perfect break to help me separate work life from family life, an area that has been a little muddy since switching to a home office. Getting moving midday actually leaves me feeling energized so that I can tackle the rest of the day in a good mood! While I love the way I feel after working out sometimes I need a little added motivation to get started. Knowing I have a delicious FAGE TruBlend yogurt to snack on once I’ve gotten my workout in is the best motivation. Not to mention, it’s protein-rich which is exactly what I need after hopping on my elliptical or doing weights. Fun fact my teenager told me to add more weights to my workout routine and it has been a total gamechanger! I feel like I get so much out of it.
- The whole family loves it! Making it the perfect afternoon snack to enjoy together too. With a junior in high school, I can really feel the clock ticking so being present with my kids is a top priority. Finding ways to do that can be tricky but one thing I can count on is that they will always come home from school starving. I love to have a tray of FAGE TruBlend Greek yogurt and simple toppings like fresh fruit and granola so that we can chat about their day while filling their tummies with something wholesome.
I hope this year makes me stronger and better in so many aspects, and I feel so lucky that I get to share amazing products that make my life better with all of you. Whether you are a mom on the run or hustling to launch a business or filling 2020 with travels, FAGE will keep you fueled and ready to take on the day. New Year, new me with my favorite FAGE TruBlend yogurt!
*Not a low-calorie food