One of my favorite ways to travel with kids is onboard a gorgeous cruise ship. Today, I talked about my BEST tips for SAVING MONEY when you book and on shore excursions, which cruise line is BEST for your family and more. I also share the VERY BEST TRAVEL DEALS on the web today!!!
Family Travel Chat LIVE Tuesday- Episode 4 (Cruising with Kids)
I loved sharing my best cruise tips with you today and I hope that I encouraged you to at least think about booking a cruise with your kids. Remember, traveling off-season, booking 2 adjoining rooms vs family suite, and using a travel agent can really save you cash when booking. Or, if you really want to save BIG check into booking guaranteed space cabins (watch the video below for more details). I also shared with you why I think cruising is such an incredible family vacation, one where parents actually get to relax.
After I had you realizing cruising really is for you I went into detail about the pros and cons of the top 3 family cruise lines- Disney, Norwegian, and Royal Caribbean. I broke down which is best for each age groups, what cruise line offers the most bang for your buck and which cruise line has the BEST ship. If you have ever thought about cruising with kids you really should check the video out below. If you know someone else who might be interested in learning more about cruising with kids please share this post. It helps me out a ton 🙂
Watch Episode 4:
Here are the LINKS from Episode 4:
- Monitor Cruise Price Changes for FREE + Find Great Cruise Deals here- CruiseLine
- Fly from SFO or LAX to London for only $479 roundtrip (March- beg. May and Sept-Nov) OneWorld/ STAR Alliance
- NYC to Rome, Italy for only $399 roundtrip (Sept.-Oct.) Royal Air Maroc
- Kauai Vacation Package including RT Flights, Accommodations & Transfers only $951 (March- April and Sept.-Oct.) Hawaiian/ Alaska Air
- NYC to one of my favorite places BALI for only $499 roundtrip (Sept-Nov.) Philippine Air
- San Diego to Tokyo, Japan for only $600 roundtrip (early March-May) Delta/ United
- LAX to Dubai for only $610 roundtrip (awesome destination/ family friendly) (March-May) Qatar Airlines
Have Any Questions about Cruising with Kids?
Leave them in the comments so that I can answer them for you 🙂
You may also like the following posts:
- Starbucks for Life is Back! [Super Secret Ways] to Play for Free & Win - November 29, 2023
- 25 Amazing Spring Break Ideas for Families You’ll Love! - November 24, 2023
- 35 Amazing Things To Do in Anaheim Beyond Disneyland - November 22, 2023