Volcano Bay, Universal Orlando NEW Water Theme Park is opening May 25th, so this week I shared all I know about this INCREDIBLE new park. And, *spoiler alert* you DON”T HAVE TO WAIT IN ANY LONG LINES!!! So, yeah it’s kind of incredible. We also chatted about Liv’s NEW remarkable booster seat that any traveling parent of a booster seat aged kid will be obsessed with, the 2 AMAZING GIVEAWAYS that are ending soon, & of course the VERY BEST TRAVEL DEALS ONLINE including a smokin’ deal for Disney’s Aulani late this summer.
Family Travel Chat Tuesday LIVE- Episode 15 (Volcano Bay + Giveaways + AMAZING Travel Deal to Aulani & More)
Read ALL about this incredible NEW Water Theme Park from Universal Orlando opening May 25th in my guide below:
- No Lines with TapuTapu Wearable Bands (included FREE with paid admission, can also pay with it, unleashes magic around the park and it’s your locker key & Universal Photo Access Pass too!)
- No Dragging Tubes up to the top
- 18 slides included NEW Aqua Coaster (one of it’s kind). A 4-person canoe that travels UPHILL on the 200-foot volcano!
- 70 degree Body plunge that drops you 125 feet through a pool filled with guests
- slide that shoots you out 4-6 feet ABOVE the water below
- Racers with mats
- 2 rivers (one relaxing and one thrilling with roaring rapids)
- wave pool + kids splash parks
- beaches with rentable cabanas and upgraded padded seating areas
- FOOD- 60 delicious island-inspired options
Watch Episode 15 below:
There are 2 AWESOME GIVEAWAYS we are participating in that are ending soon. Make sure you go check them out!!
- KEEN SHOE GIVEAWAY– 4 Lucky Winners will receive KEEN Shoes for their ENTIRE Family
- Knott’s Soak City GIVEAWAY (SoCal) Family 4 Pack to Knott’s Soak City Buena Park with 7 NEW Slides
The Disney Vacation Rental Site I recommend:
5 Nights In Hawaii At Disney’s Aulani Resort From $826 USD With Flights & Hotel (Aug-Oct & More)
West Coast Flights To London From $406 Round Trip (June & Sept from LAX)
SUMMER: Non-stop from Miami to San Diego (& vice versa) for only $242 roundtrip (Aug)
[…] is here and the theme parks are ready. We chatted last week about Universal Orlando’s Volcano Bay opening and now today we are chatting about Disney World’s NEWEST land- Pandora: The World of […]