Just because it’s winter doesn’t mean clothing has to be drab. Check out these adorable winter dresses for girls from Tea Collection. Not only are these dresses absolutely Instagram-Worthy but they are also super comfortable, wash and wear well, and they can be passed down from kid to kid- perfect for big families like mine. Plus, Tea Collection helps inspire global connection & curiosity around the world- which you know we are big fans of. Learn more about that below too! And, you won’t want to miss my secrets on how to SAVE BIG on your Tea Collection order too!
The Cutest Winter Dresses for Girls + How I SAVE BIG at Tea Collection!
Winter doesn’t have to mean pants and a sweatshirt. Girls can stay warm and still have outfits they can twirl in, you just have to know where to look. I have always found the cutest winter dresses for girls at Tea Collection. They always have a wide variety of gorgeous dresses that not only I love because they are super cute, but that my girls will actually wear because they are also super duper comfortable too!
Why buy winter dresses for girls from Tea Collection?
Another reason to shop Tea Collection is their mission. They hope to show kids that no matter where we live or what language we speak there is so much we have in common and that is a mission I can support, how about you?
From left to right- fluffy sweater, pink skirt, gold dress, gray leggings, floral dress, white leggings, velvet purple dress (similar), black leggings
Many people don’t realize that Tea Collection also offers tween clothing for girls sizes 7-16 because most people fall in love with their clothing when they have itty bitty babies- their newborn collection is to die for. Ella is my little fashionista and she is absolutely in LOVE with all of Tea Collections looks for tweens. I will say, you have to order early as the tween line tends to sell out of the best stuff fast!
Tips for getting these winter dresses for girls to last beyond winter
I love mixing and matching the different tea collection dresses and leggings. They come in a variety of fabrics, solids, and prints in easy to coordinate colors. They also have dresses in multiple sleeve lengths. I like to buy some 3/4 sleeve dresses and some short sleeve dresses to expand my girls’ wardrobe from fall > winter > spring by simply adding or subtracting more layers.
Fashion is super fun and I love encouraging my girls to try new fabrics and styles. But, I also know that fashion has sort of a dark side to it with bad labor practices etc… So, I have talked to my girls about why it is important to understand where your clothes are coming from and that you are supporting clothing companies that align with your values.
Ethical Sourcing Practices
Tea Collection is a brand you can feel good about purchasing from. As I explained to the girls not only do they draw inspiration for their styles from around the globe but they also prioritize ethical sourcing practices as well. Meaning they are responsible and respectful of the way they do business around the world ensuring that each factory they work with abides by their Fair Trade act and Workplace Code of Conduct contract. This way you know the beautiful winter dresses for girls that you are purchasing were made in a way that respected the land and lives of those who created it. You can read more about Tea Collection’s Ethical Sourcing practices here.
Tea Collections winter dresses for girls are perfect for events, play, photos, and everyday school clothes. It’s style and comfort, a little bit of sweet & sass that I find fitting for my crazy loveable girls.
How to Save Big on Winter Dresses for Girls at Tea Collection
Okay, by now I hope I have convinced you to check out one of my all-time favorite brands not only for their adorable winter dresses for girls but also their tween and infant lines too. They just make the best kid clothes in my opinion. But, there is a trick to buying Tea Collection clothes because they aren’t cheap.
- Sign up for the email newsletter and follow them on Facebook and Instagram. They always announce their sales and you will want to be the first to know because the good stuff sells out quick!
- Always check this tab on their website FIRST! Here you will find all of their sale items for each category.
- Buy clothes that can coordinate well with each other, also known as a capsule wardrobe. I wrote a whole post about how this saves trick saves me a ton over here. This allows the clothing to mix & match easily.
- Think in layers. I always buy my girls’ dresses a tad big so that they can wear them from one season to the next. A longer fitting fall dress can be worn sans leggings, you can add undershirts, leggings or tights to help keep them warmer through winter. Leggings also help in the spring when the dress tends to be a bit too short to wear on its own.
- Check back here 🙂 I love to post about all of our Tea Collection finds here and on my Instagram (especially in my stories) so be sure to follow me there as well.
Where do you find the best Winter Dresses for Girls?
- Complete Tropical Vacation Packing List: Essentials for Sun and Sand! - February 16, 2024
- The EXACT Steps I Took To Balance My Hormones [and have my healthiest pregnancy at age 39] - February 13, 2024
- The Best Things To Do In Oahu with Kids [25 amazing activities] - February 10, 2024