I am so excited to share my favorite meat & seafood choices from Omaha Steaks in this Omaha Steaks Review. I am seriously OBSESSED with the delicious meats and tasty World Port Seafood offerings that Omaha Steaks has to offer. In fact, they have become a permanent staple in our freezer! We love creating delicious steaks, juicy burgers, fish tacos, grilled chicken in our new outdoor kitchen, and delighting guests by serving up amazing seafood appetizers that take hardly any effort at all. Check out all the reasons we love Omaha Steaks below and make sure to check out all the amazing deals I found on Omaha Steaks too!
Omaha Steaks Review- Our Favorite Meat & Seafood Options On Sale Now
*This post is in partnership with Omaha Steaks. All thoughts and opinions, as always, are 100% my own.
Before I could write this Omaha Steaks Review I taste-tested over one hundred products everything from steaks to burgers, hot dogs and shrimp, to crock pot and skillet meals and you want to know what I found? Consistent, delicious, high-quality food. If I am being 100% honest I would say some of the BEST TASTING food we have ever had. Food I am proud to serve my family and excited to serve my guests.
Below are some of the items that have made it on our weekly rotation at home plus a few Omaha Steaks favorites that we keep in stock at all times for when guests pop by. I hope you can find some favorites that your family will love.
The BEST Omaha Steaks
We have tried a ton of different cuts of steak from Omaha Steaks and there is not a single one that we didn’t enjoy. That said, I will tell you there are several that really stand out to us. These are the steaks we purchase consistently which is why I have included them here in my Omaha Steaks Review.
- Bacon-Wrapped Filet Mignons– If you are looking for a crowd pleaser that even non-steak lovers will love then look no further than these bacon-wrapped filet mignons. They are super tender and the added bacon knocks the flavor profile out of the park. Check current pricing here.
- Omaha-Cut Ribeyes- These are brand NEW to the Omaha Steaks line up and they are a welcomed addition for sure in our family. The rich buttery flavor and tender bite make them a hit even with the kids. You can only get these from Omaha Steaks. You should definitely try them. *TIP- You can save by buying in larger quantity. For current prices see here.
- Flank Steak- we love this recipe for Polynesian Flank Steak and have for years. But, once we tried it with an Omaha Steaks Flank Steak we have never looked back. The intense flavor combined with tenderness is something we just have never been able to find elsewhere. It also makes great steak sandwiches and fajitas. Check current pricing here.
- Beef Sirloin Tips- (pictured above) These are perfect for throwing into stews, making kabobs, or one of the best ways (we think) to serve them is wrapped in bacon and stuffed with blue cheese. We bring them to parties and they are always a hit. Check out our recipe here. Or click here and buy 2 or more and SAVE 50%!!
Omaha Seafood Favorites
Most people would be surprised to find seafood choices in an Omaha Steaks Review but the truth is their World Port Seafood is among some of the best seafood I have ever purchased. Check out our favorites below.
- Alder-Planked Salmon Fillets- (pictured above) These are a staple in our house and we eat them almost every single week. Plus, they are perfect for company too because they look so fancy on their alder-planks. The best part they are crazy easy to prepare. They come already seasoned flash frozen on alder-planks and all I do is pop them on the grill or in the oven until they are cooked through. BAM! Easy peasy! They are also super versatile we eat them on top of a freshly made salad, or with rice and veggies. I have even served them in tacos and they were delicious. They are running offers on them now. See here for current prices.
- Scarlet Snapper Fillets- a NEW favorite for us are the Scarlet Snapper Fillets. I love the sweetly mild taste and firm flaky texture. This snapper is sustainably sourced and wild-caught which is important for me. We love these fillets sauteed with butter & lemon or cooked on the grill with cumin, salt, and smoked paprika. The later makes perfect fish for tacos 😉 Save big by ordering now here.
- Blackened Shrimp- Our boys are huge fans of shrimp and their absolute favorite way to eat it is Omaha Steaks Blackened Shrimp. I love them too because they come already coated in Cajun blackened seasoning and they’ve switched to reduced sodium now too! They also come fully peeled, detailed, and deveined so all you have to do is pop them in the oven. Check current prices here.
Honestly pretty much everything you order from Omaha Steaks besides skillet & slow cooker meals can be cooked on the grill. However, these are a few family favorites that are perfect for the summer months which is why I have included them in my Omaha Steaks Review.
- The ULTIMATE Burger Collection- for the ultimate in both taste and value you can’t beat the Ultimate Burger Collection from Omaha Steaks. At the time of writing this article, you save over 50% when you purchase this burger combo which is why we order it at the beginning of summer so we have delicious burgers in the freezer ready for all of the backyard BBQ’s that are sure to come. If you have never tasted a Delmonico Burger then you are definitely in for a treat. The Filet Mignon and Brisket Burgers are also house favorites. Check current promotions here.
- Essentials Franks & Sausages Pack- 80% of the time I eat delicious and healthy lean proteins but every once in a while I crave a hot dog. It’s just in my blood, but not just any frank will do. It has got to be from Omaha Steaks and my family agrees. Which is why we love this variety pack that includes several of our favorites including Roasted Garlic & Asiago Chicken Sausages, Filet Mignon Polish Sausages, and Gourmet Jumbo Franks. Save BIG by ordering this pack today as it’s currently 57% off.
Easy Dinners for Busy Weeknights
Omaha Steaks is mainly known for their meats so I can bet most don’t ever look at their skillet and slow cooker meals but to be honest we have swapped our meal subscription boxes for these because they are flash-frozen so they won’t go bad if plans change and we don’t get to them on a certain day this week. Plus, I have learned that they are safer than those boxed subscriptions too because there is no chance for contamination which is why I have included them in this review of Omaha Steaks.
- Chicken Fried Chicken- (pictured above) I know, the name is pretty funny but these moist on the inside/ crispy on the outside Southern Par-Fried Chicken Breasts are a lifesaver on busy weeknights. They make fantastic chicken sandwiches, are delicious on top of salads, and great accompanied with a side of broccoli or corn on the cobb. Plus, kids and adults both love the taste! You can grab them here for a great deal if you purchase 4 or more!
- BBQ Brisket & Pork Mac & Cheese Slow Cooker Meal- This delicious version of mac & cheese is super indulgent and delicious. It was a house favorite last fall and winter. You can grab it here or if you want to stock up and SAVE check out this offer here.
- White Chicken Chili with Beans Slow Cooker Meal- This one is always stocked in our freezer because it tastes delicious year round and all you do is dump the contents into the slow cooker and turn it on low. So easy and delicious!! We like to serve it with some tortilla chips for dipping and the kids enjoy adding toppings like shredded cheese, avocado chunks, and bacon crumbles. Grab it here or like I mentioned above check out the slow cooker deal and save.
Perfect for Guests & Special Occasions
Okay, seriously, I LOVE entertaining and Omaha Steaks has made it significantly easier to entertain with all of their amazing appetizers, desserts, and holiday meals. Here are a few that we love to serve to our guests.
- Snow Crab Cocktail Claws- Guests are always impressed when they attend a party at our house and try these delectable snow crab claws. The shells have already been cracked and all you do to prepare them is thaw & serve. It doesn’t get any easier than that! Order them here and have them in your freezer for your next get together.
- Jumbo Cooked Shrimp & Cocktail Sauce- these are along the same lines above. The best part guests will think you ordered them from a fancy restaurant. They will never believe they came out of your freezer because the shrimp are so plump and delicious. And, this cocktail sauce is out of this world amazing!! Check current pricing here.
- Filet Mignon Empanadas- These delicious empanadas are perfect for parties or a small meal. They are stuffed with perfectly aged Omaha Steaks filet mignon, black beans, pepper jack, red peppers, cilantro & spices. The best part they go from freezer-to-oven and are ready in mere minutes. Order some for your next party here.
- Chateaubriand- If you are hosting a holiday party or are trying to make a good impression at a dinner party you can’t go wrong with a Chateaubriand. This Filet Mignon Roast is perfectly-aged and is so incredibly tender you can cut it with your fork. Personally, I think its a great deal because we squeeze a few more into the suggested serving sizes. Check pricing here.
The BEST Omaha Steaks Desserts
- Caramel Apple Tartlets- I have been eating Caramel Apple Tartlets and loving them since I was a child. My mom’s boss used to gift them to her (along with steaks and twice baked potatoes every Christmas). Now I love serving them to my own family and guests. They are pretty large and so we often split them and serve them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and salted caramel sauce from Trader Joe’s. But, they are perfect on their own as well. You can purchase them on the Omaha Steaks website here.
- Two-Layer Carrot Cake- I seriously want this to be my birthday cake next year- it’s that good! It tastes like it was homemade thanks to the small-batch recipe and the use of fine ingredients like carrots, cinnamon, walnuts, and the most amazing cream cheese frosting. It also looks beautiful too! Order one here.
- Pineapple-Upside Down Cakes- This one is my mom’s absolute favorite and I have to agree with her, it really is the best tasting pineapple-upside down cake I have ever tried. The cake is buttery & moist and the brown-sugar sauce just puts it over the top. *TIP- when eating it make sure to pick a cake with that little bit of baked crisp edge along the bottom- its to die for! Get your Pineapple-Upside Down Cakes here.
One of the things I LOVE about Omaha Steaks is they run some of the BEST promotions. Make sure to check this page right here to see the best deals they have going on right now!
I hope you enjoyed my Omaha Steaks Review. Let me know what your favorite items are in the comments below.