We may receive a commission when you use our links. Global Munchkins is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites. This compensation may affect how or where links appear. This site does not include all available offers. We appreciate you using our links!
We have been using Capital One for many years now. It helped fly 7 of us for Free to Tokyo and now my 15 year old daughter is very excited as it provides access to presale tickets for Taylor Swift’s The Era’s Tour (Presale Starts November 15th at 2pm, not that I’m keeping track or anything). So, I thought there is no better time to break down the best Capital One Credit Cards on the market right now.
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit Card – Best No Annual Fee Capital One Card
For people who spend a lot at restaurants, supermarkets, and entertainment, the Capital One SavorOne card is the ideal cash back credit card. For those who don’t want to pay an annual fee, it’s a win with its 3% cash back rate in those areas.
- After spending $500 on purchases during the first three months after account opening, receive a one-time $200 cash bonus.
- Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining, entertainment, popular streaming services and at grocery stores (this does exclude superstores like Costco, Walmart® and Target®), plus 1% back on all other purchases
- Earn an unlimited 5% cash back on all lodging and auto rentals made through Capital One Travel, where you’ll find the company’s lowest rates on a huge selection of travel alternatives.
- No foreign transaction fee
- No annual fee
This is definitely the best of the no fee Capital One Credit Cards in our opinion. Learn more here!
Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card – Best Capital One Travel Card with a low Annual Fee
The Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card is a great card for travelers who want all the benefits of a rewards credit card without the steep annual fee. The best part you earn unlimited 2X miles on every purchase, every day.
- Spend $4,000 on purchases within three months of account opening to receive a one-time bonus of 75,000 miles, which is equivalent to $750 in travel.
- Earn unlimited 2X miles on every purchase.
- Receive up to a $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck®
- Enjoy two complimentary visits per year to Capital One Lounges or to 100+ Plaza Premium Lounges.
- 5 miles per dollar on flights and travel book in the Capital One Travel Portal
Overall: In my opinion this is probably the best of the three cards if you don’t want to deal with a big annual fee. Learn More Here!
Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card – Best Premium Credit Card on the Market
This is absolutely one of my favorite Credit Cards of all time. Both Mike and I each have one as the benefits are insanely good. The Capital One Venture X card is a powerhouse filled with rewards, and that is really its strength.
The fee is pricey at $395, but there are so many benefits. This is why this card has been at the top of our best credit cards for families since it came out.
- You earn 2 miles for every dollar spent without limit.
- 5x points on flights and travel booked in the Capital One Travel Portal
- up to $300 back annually as statement credits for bookings through Capital One Travel
- 10k bonus miles after each anniversary
- Unlimited complimentary access for you and two guests to 1,300+ lounges, including Capital One Lounges and our Partner Lounge Network
- Receive up to $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® fee – TSA Pre✓ is amazing, (you can check out my review on why we love it here)
- Complimentary Cell Phone Insurance
- Hertz President’s Circle Status – This is an amazing benefit.
- 10x hotels and rentals cars in Capital One Travel Portal
- No fee for up to 4 authorized users
Current Capital One Bonus Offer –
Overall, all three of these credit cards are great options. Of course, as always, I recommend paying off each credit card in full each month to avoid paying interest on your purchases.
This site does not include all available offers. Reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Pin for later!