*This post is in partnership with Omaha Steaks, although please note that my love for Omaha Steaks started when I was a child and all thoughts & opinions are 100% my own.
If you are a steak lover then you are going to love my tips for finding the most delicious filet mignon on sale. The best part? It gets delivered straight to your door so you don’t even have to leave the house to get it.
Where to find the best filet mignon on sale?
I always buy my filet mignon from Omaha Steaks. They have store locations sprinkled throughout the US, but I prefer ordering online. For me it’s just easier.
The reasons I prefer to buy my steaks (and most of my meats) from Omaha Steaks are…
1) The trim the filet mignons and then TRIM them again. There is no fat on these steaks. They are beautiful!
2) Omaha Steaks is a family business that has been in the butcher business since 1917. They know steak!
3) They have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee! No questions asked. Plus, some of the best customer service I have ever experienced.
Basically, I know I can trust them for a delicious steak every time. And, they are huge on product safety and that gives me peace of mind too.
*PRO TIP- In order to find the best sales on filet mignon from Omaha Steaks I highly recommend signing up for their e-newsletters (or following me on Instagram bc I always share their sales there too!). Omaha Steaks also posts their sales here.
Another great tip on grabbing a great deal on filet mignon is to purchase filet mignon tips. These are great for recipes that don’t call for a full steak like my Green Goddess Steak & Farro Salad recipe below.
My Favorite Filet Mignon Steak Tips Recipe
As I said steak tips are an excellent way to save a buck while still enjoying the rich, super tender filet mignon taste you love. Today I am sharing one of my favorite ways to enjoy Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon Steak Tips. You can also find my Cajun Butter Steak Tips recipe here and my Fav Bacon-Wrapped Steak Tips here.
Green Goddess Filet Mignon Steak Tips & Farro Salad
Ingredients: (serves 4)
- 1 package of Filet Mignon Pieces from Omaha Steaks
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- ½ tsp salt (for steak)
- 1 cup cooked farro
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup frise
- ½ avocado
- 1 bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 radish thinly sliced
- ½ avocado
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup chopped cilantro (leaves & stems)
- 3/4 tsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Pinch of ground cayenne pepper
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brush both sides of steak with avocado oil (olive oil works too!). Then season both sides of steak with salt.
- Cook steak on skillet for about 3 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 105-115 F. Then remove from heat and let rest for 5-6 minutes.
- Make dressing: put all ingredients into a blender or food processor and pulse until mostly smooth.
- Toss the cooked farro and frise
égreens with ¼ cup of dressing.
- Place spinach into 4 bowls.
- Top spinach with farro mix, radish, bell pepper, & avocado.
- Slice the filet mignon very thin and divide it amongst the salad bowls.
- Drizzle with dressing and enjoy!
Looking for quick & easy weeknights meals?
Check out a few of our favorite comfort meals from Omaha Steaks. These all come frozen and ready to cook making them incredibly convenient.
- Delmonico Burgers– One of the quickest, most loved weeknight dinners in our house is burgers. So, easy to whip up to! We like to grill them or pan fry them, either way they are delicious!. We love to serve them with Omaha Steak’s Steakhouse Sweet Potato Fries.
- Full Cooked Pot Roast– I love stocking up on this delicious heat-and-serve pot roast. It’s fully cooked so you don’t even need to through it in the slow cooker. Simply thaw it in the fridge and warm or cook in the microwave. Easy peasy! Serve with your fav stew veggies or Trader Joe’s frozen balsamic vegetables.
- Kielbasa Sausages– We love to serve these with wild rice pilaf and greens.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu– A simple side salad and freshly baked french bread make this weeknight meal a fav in our house. *Omaha Steaks actually carries a variety of stuffed breaded chicken and we like them all!
- Sesame Chicken Skillet– This is one of Omaha Steaks’ skillet dinners which are designed to go from the freezer to the plate in 15 minutes or less! The biggest difference in Omaha Steaks frozen skillet dinner versus ones you might find at the grocery store is the quality of meat. The delicious moist chicken pieces in this sesame chicken skillet really elevate this meal. It reminds me of a gourmet meal.
Leave a Reply