*This post is in partnership with Walmart+, however, all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
Is anyone else enjoying spending less time in stores lately? I sure am, with my busy schedule trying to juggle work + family I will take all of the convenience I can get. This is why I am loving the NEW Walmart+ membership. It’s a different kind of membership that gives me free unlimited delivery* on the products I need while allowing me to enjoy the same everyday low prices I love (*with a $35 min order, restrictions apply).
Plus, my membership saves me money on gas with member prices on fuel and allows me to use their mobile scan & go when I need to pop into a store- which is a total timesaver! Find out more about the NEW Walmart+ membership below.
Reason #1- Convenience
I recently tried my Walmart+ membership when Ella was begging for some craft + cake supplies for a fun cake pop tutorial she found on TikTok. The day was already winding down and I still had several tasks on my plate so we scheduled a delivery with Walmart+. You can learn more about the membership + sign up by clicking here.
Within a few hours our order was delivered and Ella had everything she needed for her fun project. Plus, I was able to order a fun little Playdoh set for Liv to help entertain her so that I could help Ella with the cake pops.
It was a total win/win! I love that you can order everything from groceries to crafts, and even last minute gifts from Walmart and then have them delivered as soon as that same day and still pay the same everyday low prices you love when you spend $35+ to qualify for free unliimted delivery (restrictions apply). It’s a total lifesaver.
Reason #2- Saves Time
Running errands tends to eat up a lot of my time, but as a mom there is no way around it. Stuff just pops up and things need to get done. Can you relate?
There always seems to be a kid that needs something for a school project, there are weekly dinners to plan, and I usually try and toss in something fun for the kids on the weekends. With Walmart+ I can get these errands done without ever leaving the house.
In fact, Walmart found that Walmart+ can save you 2.5 hours per week with their free unlimited delivery.* Those are hours I can spend on work, exercise, heck even self-care!! I always say time is money and I love that my Walmart+ membership saves me both!! Learn more about Walmart+ and sign up to become a member here.
Walmart+ members also have the benefit of using mobile scan & go too. Which saves a ton of time when you shop in-store. With mobile scan & go you can quickly and easily scan your items on your phone, pay and go so you can check out faster.
*Savings based on 3 store trips per week. Excludes time spent shopping online. $35 min. order. Restrictions apply.
Reason #3- Saves Money
Speaking of saving money, who doesn’t love that? With Walmart+ you save money on free unlimited delivery ($35 min, restrictions apply) and you save when you fill up on gas too!
The free unlimited delivery alone with Walmart+ can save you $68 per month!* Not to mention the savings you get by not having to buy all the extra things you would have purchased if you were shopping in-store with your kids- ha! I know you can relate. My kids end up asking for a million things as we walk down the aisles and odds are I’ll say yes to a few.
That is not all, the Walmart+ membership also saves you money on gas too. Members save 5 cents per gallon with the member prices on fuel benefit at Walmart & Murphy and that savings adds up when you fill up.
*Based on 2 deliveries per week vs. non-member $7.95 fee. $35 min. Order. Restrictions apply.
Try Ella’s Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake Pop Recipe
Get your Walmart+ membership today (sign up here) and make these delicious cake pops with your kids today! You can find everything you need at Walmart and have it delivered FREE (on orders $35+, restrictions apply) today with Walmart+.
- Pillsbury Moist Supreme Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix (+ eggs, oil, and water)
- PILLSBURY Salted Caramel FROSTING
- Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers
- Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers
- Kraft Baking Caramel Bits
- Wilton 4-inch White Treat Sticks
- Wilton Cake Pops & Treat Stick Decorating Stand
- Wilton Treat and Cake Pops Bag Kit
- Bake the cake according to the box directions. Let cool.
- Once cooled crumble the cake with clean hands.
- Then mix the frosting into the cake
- Roll cake + frosting mix into balls (a cookie scoop works great for sizing) and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment or wax paper.
- Heat up your dark chocolate melting wafers according to package instructions (either flavor will work)
- Dip the tip of a treat stick into the melted chocolate and then place the treat stick into a cake ball. Repeat until all cake balls have a treat stick in them. Then freeze cake pops for at least 20 minutes.
- Once cake pops have been placed in the freezer for about 15-20 minutes start melting your dipping chocolate (dark chocolate).
- Take the cake pops out of the freezer and dip each one in the milk chocolate. Then place in the Wilton Cake Pops & Treat Stick Decorating Stand to harden.
- Once you have dipped all of the cake pops into the dark chocolate coating, melt the white chocolate wafers. Then dip the top of each cake pop into the white melting chocolate. *Make sure the dark chocolate has set completely before dipping the cake pop into the white chocolate.
- As the white chocolate hardens follow the package instructions to melt the Caramel Bits. I followed the caramel apple instructions.
- Drizzle the melted caramel on top of the cake pops and let set. Then enjoy!
*Make sure to place leftover cake pops into the treat and cake pop bags to store. They will last 1 week in the refrigerator or up to 1 month in the freezer.
Try Walmart+ Today! Learn more here.
You may also like these great posts: